AdShark is seeking a social media savvy content creator who shines when it comes to making engaging videos and creative assets for a variety of brands and businesses. This position needs someone who naturally stays in touch with the latest trends as well as forecasts upcoming ones. If you love using your phone to make content for TikTok and Instagram — this might be the job for you! Want to apply? Send us your resume, cover letter, and links to your socials. An impressive portfolio of your content work is a must.
Why Join Us?
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that offers incredible opportunity, flexible schedules, a fun work environment and a great culture!
The Content Creator position is responsible for generating engaging content for a variety of brands in a multitude of industries. This content will be used primarily for advertising purposes. This position will also oversee project deadlines, scheduling and directing video and photo shoots, and arranging project details with affiliate content creators. This position will work closely with members of multiple departments as well as directly with clients.
- Stay up to date on popular, effective trends on a variety of social media platforms
- Develop and pitch concepts and ideas for social posts and advertisements
- Create a variety of content types including (but not limited to) videos, social posts, blogs, and infographics
- Assist in guiding creative strategy for client advertising and marketing campaigns
- Write clear, effective, and error-free copy for digital ads, websites, social media and blogs
- Develop content calendars and creative plans for our brand and clients alike
- Monitor content performance and optimize creative for engagement and conversions
- Meet with clients to understand their brand voice, target audiences and messaging goals.
- Assist in developing storyboards and scripts for video ads.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proven experience in developing concepts for advertisements and content on social media and other digital platforms
- Video creation experience from filming to editing, specifically using mobile devices
- Excellent communication skills including in-person, over-the-phone, and written/email
- A passion for advertising and fluency in marketing fundamentals
- Experience writing video scripts, shotlists and creative strategy plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members and provide direction when needed
- Scheduling and project management experience
- Highly detail-oriented with a strong desire to consistently deliver top-notch creative to clients
- Ability to combine marketing strategy with creative strategy
- Proven work or personal experience as a content creator
- Experience in the advertising and marketing industry
- Proficient in common video editing and creative production platforms
- Must be impressively creative and highly motivated
Hours & Compensation
- Salary: Negotiable
Benefits & Perks
- 401k plan with up to 3% match
- Health, dental and vision care plans
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited vacation
- Annual profit sharing end-of-year bonuses
- Half-day Fridays
- Occasional off-site work flexibility
How To Apply
Fill out form below OR send resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself, your skills, experience and why you would make a great fit for our team.
AdShark Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.