Video Content Creator
FULL - TIME | FARGO, ND
Are you an exceptionally talented and creative video editor? Do you have a passion for making eye-catching and dynamic video ads demand attention? Finally, do you want to be part of a creative team that does incredible work while having a ton of fun doing it? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you may be the perfect fit for this role.
Why Join Us?
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that offers incredible opportunity, flexible schedules, a fun work environment and a great culture!
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fargo, ND (In Office)
The Video Content Creator position is responsible for overseeing the planning, production, and editing of video related projects for numerous clients as well as internal projects for AdShark. They will work closely with other team members including creative specialists and account strategists to develop creative concepts that drive results. From there, they will work alongside the creative team, both collaboratively and independently, to complete the various tasks necessary to deliver final video content for advertising.
Our goal for this position is to primarily assist our creative team in developing short form, attention-grabbing video advertising content. Ads will need to focus on grabbing a viewer’s attention within the first couple of seconds and effectively drive an intended conversion. Most ads will require multiple formats for a variety of placements on various platforms.
- Collaborate with account strategists, digital creatives, and other team members to create video content that effectively drives results
- Participate in developing creative strategy, brainstorming, and storyboarding for video projects
- Oversee planning and necessary communications to prepare for gathering footage
- Conduct both on-site and off-site video shoots
- Edit and animate social ads for various social media platforms
- Provide creative direction on motion graphics, typography, and other dynamic elements to produce a high quality, engaging final product
- Assist in troubleshooting and providing technical support for video related inquiries
- Oversee equipment upkeep and appropriate use of video equipment
- Proven video editing, motion graphics and animated content creation experience
- Detail-oriented and capable of producing a highly polished final product
- Highly proficient in video production and video-related equipment
- Highly proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects with some experience in other Adobe creative suite programs
- Familiar with producing for social media channels and other video-based digital platforms
- Proficient in motion animations and incorporating graphics and text into video edits
- Capable of bridging marketing strategies with creative strategies using video advertising
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effortlessly collaborate with others, both internally and externally
- Capable of receiving creative direction and handling criticism related to work
- Capable of managing projects from start to finish, overseeing project timelines and deadlines, and handling client communications related to video projects.
Other Preferred Skills
Some familiarity with digital marketing specifically - PPC, SEM, SEO, CRO and a slew of other 3 letter acronyms.
Some experience in graphic design and photo editing.
Familiarity with WordPress and some other website softwares and platforms.
Hours & Compensation
- Salary: Negotiable
How To Apply
Fill out form below or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about yourself, your skills, experience and why we need you. AdShark Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.