Linking Your Google AdWords & Analytics Data
If you’re a business owner running your own Google AdWords campaign, it may be easy to overlook syncing your AdWords data with your Google Analytics account.
Take a few minutes to make sure you’re recording this information in your Analytics!
Steps to Links Adwords & Analytics
- Log in to your AdWords Account
- Select “Tools & Analysis > Google Analytics”
- Select “Admin” from the top right
- Click on the “Data Sources” tab and select “Link Accounts”
- If you don’t want to manually tag specific ads yourself, select auto tagging.
That’s all there is to it! Go start collecting AdWords data in your Google Analytics account.
Subscribe for more advanced tips and tutorials to come!