Join the fastest growing digital agency in ND.
We’re a group of hungry performance-driven marketers that focus on driving sales and leads for our clients by implementing various digital marketing strategies.
We are currently seeking an experienced Designer to assist with digital creative and website designs. An ideal candidate has experience in a variety of web projects and ecommerce.
Why Join Us?
We are a rapidly growing digital agency that offers incredible opportunity, flexible schedules, a fun work environment, and a great culture!
- Passionate about website design and amazing UI/UX
- In touch with the latest design technology and trends
- Interested in direct-response and conversion-focused design
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to create beautiful user-friendly websites
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- To develop design concepts and solutions based on clients’ business strategy
- To execute and produce designs for multiple forms of media (mostly web)
- To collaborate with other team members–design and production–under the direction of a Project Manager and Lead Creative
- Incorporate up to date UI/UX best practices in website designs for all screens including desktop, tablet and mobile experiences
- To present work internally and to clients while assisting with client presentations
- Assist in all creative areas of concept development including but limited to photo shoots, creative research etc.
- Define user goals, user scenarios, feature benefits, and user flows
- Create conceptual designs and interactive prototypes.
- Bring a user-centric design approach and attention to detail to all work you produce
- Interact with client stakeholders to iterate and refine design
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and work in an often fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Generate innovative ideas to help clients achieve their goals
- Complete work within given time frames to meet deadlines
- Coding skills are not necessary but a basic knowledge would be nice
- Ensure consistency of branding and creative across marketing efforts
- Flexible scheduling, 40 hours per week
Date Posted: 8-17-2018
How to apply
Fill out the form below or send a resume/portfolio and cover letter and to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself, your skills, experience and why we need you. AdShark Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.