AdShark is seeking a content strategist and copywriter capable of producing engaging and exciting concepts for ad campaigns as well as writing effective copy. Find yourself constantly coming up with clever ideas for ads? Get a kick out of writing compelling web content? You may have just found a perfect match. We’re looking for someone who can brainstorm brilliant ideas and write engaging copy — no matter the topic, no matter the industry. Think you have what it takes? Let’s talk.
Why Join Us?
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that offers incredible opportunity, flexible schedules, a fun work environment and a great culture!
The Content Strategist position is responsible for assisting with creative strategy, generating effective concepts, and writing engaging and clear copy for ads. Job duties include, but are not limited to, helping guide creative strategy, developing creative briefs, and writing various forms of copy for a variety of digital platforms. This position will work closely with members of multiple departments as well as directly with clients.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with various team members to develop creative concepts for ads.
- Draft and pitch full creative concepts for client ad campaigns.
- Assist in guiding creative strategy for client advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Write clear, effective, and error-free copy for digital ads, websites, social media and blogs.
- Manage client expectations regarding copy production, ad concepts, and project deadlines.
- Monitor performance of ad concepts and copy and conduct tests to improve future campaign performance.
- Meet with clients to understand their brand voice, target audiences and messaging goals.
- Assist in developing storyboards and scripts for video ads.
- Advanced copywriting skills
- Experience in developing concepts and ideas for advertisements for placement on social media or other digital platforms.
- Excellent communication skills including in-person, over-the-phone, and written/email.
- A passion for advertising and fluency in marketing fundamentals.
- An interest in staying ahead of social media trends and analyzing web and copy trends.
- Some experience with writing scripts for video projects.
- Some experience with SEO and implementing best practices.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members and provide direction when needed.
- Experience in guiding brainstorming sessions and helping others think creatively.
- Experience in writing web copy with a focus on CRO (conversion rate optimization).
- Highly detail-oriented with a strong desire to consistently deliver top-notch creative to clients.
- Ability to combine marketing strategy with creative strategy.
- Proven work experience as a copywriter or content strategist
- Experience in the advertising and marketing industry
- Proficient in common office softwares
- Must be impressively creative and highly motivated
Hours & Compensation
- Salary: Negotiable
Benefits & Perks
- 401k plan with up to 3% match
- Health & dental care plans
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited vacation
- Annual profit sharing end-of-year bonuses
- Half-Day Fridays
- Occasional Work From Home Flexibility
How To Apply
Fill out form below OR send resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself, your skills, experience and why you would make a great fit for our team.
AdShark Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.