AdShark Marketing is a digital marketing agency that focuses on driving revenue for our clients by implementing Google and Facebook ad strategies, SEO, and website design/development strategies.
We are currently seeking a Search Engine Optimization Specialist. The ideal candidate is driven and passionate about digital marketing and has experience with conducting SEO audits, writing website content, and managing projects.
Why Join Us?
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that offers incredible opportunity, flexible schedules, a fun work environment, and a great culture!
Preferred Skills & Interests
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with content marketing and search engine marketing
- The ability to make web updates
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics and marketing softwares
- The ability to analyze data when making decisions
- Experience managing projects and/or client communications
- Positive attitude
- Conduct audits of client websites to identify SEO opportunities
- Conduct keyword research to determine prioritization for content writing
- Write optimized content for websites, including both on-page and meta content
- Oversee the resizing of images or implementation of plugins to improve site performance
- Conduct local SEO best practices on Google My Business and other local listings
- Communicate and meet with clients to discuss search engine performance
- Act as the main point of contact for all SEO accounts
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports to share SEO results with clients
- Strategize and develop recommendations for additional ways to bolster search visibility
- Oversee organic search performance for AdShark’s website
- Collaborate with PPC, Web, and Creative teams to identify additional ways to assist AdShark’s digital marketing clientele through search engine optimization
How To Apply
Fill out the form below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself, your skills, experience, and why we need you. AdShark Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.